Displaying items by tag: HealthBriefs
Eating Citrus and Vegetable Daily Can Help Seniors
- “Bulking up” evokes images of bodybuilders and possible steroid use, but new research shows that older people that simply eat lots of vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables have greater skeletal muscle mass than
Patients also reported improved moods and energy
- Yoga postures and breathing may significantly reduce episodes of atrial fibrillation, suggests a new study—good news for the one in 11 Americans that suffer from its anxiety-producing palpitations, racing pulses, dizziness and shortness of breath. In the study, which was
Sustain Performance, Manage Inflammation and Speed Recovery
- Whether you are a professional athlete or participating in an amateur sports league with your friends, exercise can provide significant benefits. However, exercise, when not managed correctly, can also lead to injury. To ensure that you...
Effective Ingredients and Simple, Results-Driven Steps
- The need to avoid harsh chemicals in favor of naturally soothing ingredients on skin is clear to Holly Cutler, creator of The Skin Saint™ product line, which is free of problematic components such as parabens, sulfates and formaldehyde. She is the owner of
Natural Remedies for ADD/ADHD
Whether kids are physically back in school or doing studies online, in today's environment the lack of a consistent schedule can cause stress that often...
People Gravitate toward Their Dominant Thoughts
- Let’s spend some time examining how what is on your mind affects what is in your life. Take out a pen and paper, and write down what you think about all...
Therapies to Rejuvenate, Detoxify and Revitalize Your Body
It is estimated that up to 70% of people are chronically dehydrated. IV Nutrient therapy can optimize hydration levels immediately, as well as deliver...
Revolutionizing Dentistry, Aesthetics and Other Treatments
The latest generation of dental lasers are revolutionizing dentistry with treatments that are faster, more effective and more satisfying to patients than ever before
The Sunshine Vitamin Defends the Mouth and Body
In any situation where there is an infectious process, including dental disease, the host defense depends on numerous factors, including genetics, current state of...